All our appartments and rooms are spacious, rustic, with wooden ceiling with exposed beams and tile floor, with antique and reused furnitures, like an old door transformed into headboard.
We use only natural textiles, like wool, cotton, linen and hemp for a greater comfort and to minimize the enviromental footprint.
In the kitchen we minimize the use of plastic utensils and provide recycling bins. We use only ecocertified detergents and soaps. Water is drinkable and filtered with an internal system for all the guests.
Three room appartment on the first floor.The apartment is accesible by climbing a flight of stairs from the garden.
This apartment is accesible by climbing a flight of stairs from the garden. The rooms have high wooden ceiling with exposed beams and tile floor that keep them fresh in summer.
Three room appartment on the first floor.The apartment is accesible by climbing a flight of stairs from the garden
Cottage with two bedrooms, one bathroom, private terrace with panoramic view. 2-4 beds.
The cottage is a cosy studio with a loft with double bed. It is furnished with antique rustic Tuscan furniture.
The rooms are located on the first floor of the main buildingand are accessible with a outside stairs from the garden.
- Final cleaning is included in the price.
- If you stay more than a week you can ask for change of sheets/towels without extra cost.
- If you want extra cleaning we can book it for you or change of towels or sheets please contact us. Price for cleaning 11€ per hour, towels change 4€, bedsheet 8€.
- Laundry service with access to a washing machine 6€.
- A playhouse, swings and slides available for children.
- Parking avaliable close to the appartements and cottages.